**Location: this is a on-site/in person role based in Tulsa, OK.**
As a precision micro-optical medical device manufacturing technology leader for over 20 years, our mission is to be an extension of the surgeon’s eyes and transform lives through innovative medical devices. If you’re looking to truly make a difference in people’s lives, come see how we do just.
This position is accountable for the preparation and analysis of financial data including AR/AP, product cost information, variance analysis, inventory reporting and special reporting as required by management and is direct report to the Executive Vice President.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Process journal vouchers and assist in monthly closing.
- Primary in developing annual operating budget.
- Preparation of Board reports
- Interact with all levels of employees and management with professionalism, discretion and humility
- Assist in product costing as required.
- Inventory reporting and analysis.
- Variance reporting and analysis
- Prioritize and plan work assignments to meet time schedules, goals, objectives, special projects plus other informational needs.
- Other assignments as may be required
This is a full-time, salaried position
- Degree required in accounting and knowledge of integrated systems; CPA is a plus
- Requires proficient knowledge of Sage or similar ERP system.
- Creative problem-solving skills, strategic thinking + analytical skills with a high attention to detail.
- Possesses ability to function with a high sense of urgency; interfaces well with personnel at all levels of the organization. + Highly accomplished presentation and communication skills.
- Must be very organized, self-motivated, able to work independently
- Minimum 3-5 years in increasingly advanced levels of accounting
- Prior experience in a manufacturing setting is a major plus
- Candidates must be a US Citizen capable of interfacing with ITAR requirements.