***Location: This is a remote position for those based in Tulsa, OK or willing to relocate to Tulsa, OK.***
As one of the leading technologies for onsite personalization, optimization and testing in the European market, our company is now heading to the US to support online stores, publishers and websites to leverate the user experience to the next level. A proven product used by more than 200 clients exceeding more that 600 websites and world class support level are highlights to mention. We evaluate more than 50 onsite behavior data points that can easily be complemented by external data via well-known CDP APIs such as Adobe, Segments, Tealium and many more as well as BI-processed data. Easy handling enables clients from all over the world to setup and optimize onsite campaigns with our SaaS Platform supported by managed service from experienced client success managers. Founded in 2013 by CEO Felix Schirl, the company has brought demonstrable success to clients such as L’Oreal, Decathlon, Weightwatchers and Zwilling.
To continue to expand business in the US market we are in search of an additional Junior AE/Sales Developer person.
Do you have a strong background in Business Development or Inside Sales, working with a SaaS product and or cloud based SaaS product?
- Positive attitude and energy, with a passion for empowering and motivating people
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in an SaaS Business Development or Inside SaaS Sales Role such as cloud based
- Excellent tenure length at previous positions (We are looking for employees who want to stay and grow their career with us)
- Excellent presentation skills; confident with public speaking
- Assertive and creative, demonstrating intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrated success cold calling and identifying buyers personas and penetrating the C-suite
- Prior experience in lead development focused across mid market and enterprise levels
- Excellent communication skills; effective at engaging prospects, instilling confidence, gaining referrals and valuable information to move a sales cycle forward
- Outgoing, highly interpersonal, influential personality
- Strong written communication skills to enable professional, brand building email follow up as needed
- Highly collaborative team player
- Fast learner with the ability to learn new products and messaging quickly
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task without getting overwhelmed
- Driven and eager to professionally develop and succeed
What you'll be doing
You will play a vital role, at the forefront of the sales team, generating, as well as qualifying, leads. You will sell solutions designed to help clients build the business case for strategic recognition and to benchmark their current programs. Your ultimate goal is to generate qualified meetings for your field sales partners that will result in new clients and revenue for your territory.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quota
- Work collaboratively and efficiently with your field sales partners
- Build your territory plan; create email sequences and know how to reach people to make appointments and arrange demos
- Participate in quarterly Regional/Global Sales meetings and conference calls
- Populate and maintain customer records database (Experience in Salesforce preferred)
- Immediately contact, qualify and nurture inbound leads generated by marketing activities and website visits
- Participate in marketing programs as needed (may involve calling prospects to generate interest in events or dinners and attending shows and events)