Who We Are
We are a business strategy & technology consulting firm. Our “Why” is underpinned by Relationships, Results & Reputation & guides our way of working. We take great pride in putting clients at the center of value driven business solutions and being a change catalyst to the way people work. We are unapologetically committed to putting employees & clients at the heart of our operating model. We are energized by mutually beneficial value generation, enabling confident decision-making paths & making a real impact. Our service offerings cover Enterprise Applications, Integration Architecture, Cloud Computing, Managed Services & Co-Sourcing.
Come work alongside us & let’s make a better tomorrow together!
Business Development Representative
We are looking for a highly organized, coachable self-starter to join our Sales team! The ideal candidate loves the thrill of the hunt, is quota and metric motivated, plus capable of building and growing a pipeline for our company’s Services portfolio. This candidate will be the front line of our sales process with high potential for career growth within our sales organization. The ideal candidate will be energized by cold calling & prospecting and will be measured by volume of qualified lead handoffs for pipeline generation. The successful candidate is confident and comfortable navigating organizations to connect with the right stakeholder, is intellectually inquisitive, is an active and engaged listener, is persuasive about our services, and timely follows up.
- Remote position open to candidates based in Tulsa, OK or willing to relocate to Tulsa, OK.
- Potential for future light travel to support customer engagement opportunities.
- Own outbound and inbound calls, emails & social selling and participate in marketing campaigns with freedom to pave your own road utilizing creative ways to qualify leads and build sales pipeline.
- Ramp up quickly with our sales methods, value proposition, brand standards, and differentiators.
- Comfortable describing our services portfolio and value proposition, be engaging, build relationships, be true to the company brand with the ability to steer conversations to gain insight on prospect needs aligning to where we can help.
- Keen ability to manage high volume of calls with an intentional prioritization strategy.
- Be hungry and mindful of achieving/exceeding quota and key metrics escalating blockers in real time.
- Steadfast research capability to understand various verticals, trends & challenges.
- Be tenacious and deliberate in organizational navigation to connect with the right stakeholder.
- Overcome blockers, objections, and challenges during calls to achieve interest in our company’s value proposition.
- Be methodical in documenting prospect details (e.g., contact information, conversation summary, opportunity, blockers, timelines & relationship map/org roll up, etc.).
- Crisp and clean qualified lead hand off to the Sales team and effectively talking through information collected and suggesting next steps to move the opportunity forward.
- Thrive in a changing environment while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and guidable.
- 2+ years of prospecting/qualifying leads experience.
- Keen ability to understand our service portfolio and articulate where and how they resonate with prospects’ strategies, initiatives and needs.
- Entrepreneurial work ethic with business acumen and interpersonal skills to be influential in generating interest to learn more.
- Ability to actively listen, be responsive, professionally engage, and earn credibility with prospects.
- Drive for results, competitive spirit and resourcefulness.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational and exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive.
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks as assigned without regular follow up by management.
- Manage different personas with the ability to delicately remove, or overcome, blockers.
- Ability to contribute to the direction of the team, support your colleagues, and execute on action items.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant major or experience equivalency.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive training on marketing and lead generation skills, processes, and tools as well as certified training on our services portfolio set of products.
- Authentic, transparent culture with a team unapologetically committed to enabling customer value first.
- Competitive compensation, full medical & dental benefits and 401K plan.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law.