We believe hardworking people deserve a banking service designed for them and the relationships they value most. For most people, money is a major source of anxiety. Complicating things further, the current financial system breaks up the money you earn, save and borrow into siloes. This makes it hard to maximize your paycheck, and it’s difficult to get a clear picture of where you’re at and feel in control. Although there’s been a lot of exciting innovation in the financial industry, traditional banks still tend to cater to more affluent customers while new digital banks tend to target younger consumers with simpler financial needs. The majority of American families are somewhere in the middle and are being left behind. We decided to change that approach. We’ve been rebuilding the primary elements of banking – saving, spending, borrowing, and sharing – and combining them in an all-in-one account.
We are currently growing our ever-expanding risk team and are seeking professionals to help meet the challenges of a high-growth Fintech. As a core member of the team, you will have a unique opportunity to learn, design, and build something amazing supporting seamless and frictionless consumer experience, while reducing risk exposures, and financial losses. We are searching for highly engaged team members who are excited to solve complex problems.
- A High School graduate and or equivalency; some college preferred
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- A healthy combination of grace and grit
- Growth is a team sport, and we want great team players to help us grow
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and take joy in problem-solving
- Maintain composure in a high production and ever-changing environment
- Are accountable and responsible to customers, the team, and yourself
- Basic knowledge of banking and loan products and financial industry regulations.
- 1-3 years experience in member/customer service preferably in a call center, retail banking or financial institution
- Review transaction-level reporting and take appropriate account action, to include conducting detailed research on linked accounts creating similar fraud risks. Identify and compile trends allowing for detection model adjustments and operational efficiency gains. Summarize and document findings for senior leadership.
- Support operations by reviewing high-risk applications and external accounts.
- Drive improved performance on established Fraud KPI’s supporting achieving desired function objectives.
- Support review of mobile check deposits
- Act as designed POC for resolving customer inquiries related to adverse account actions and assist with appropriate and timely decisions in respect to maintaining a relationship and/or parting ways, consistent with the user agreement, regulatory and historical account activity.
- Review daily risk rules alerts and take appropriate account level actions. Communicate and drive awareness of current fraud trends and provide recommendations regarding fraud risk model revisions. Provide feedback regarding active trends and observations, while sharing critical analytical analysis results, articulate recommendations for forward-thinking solutions.
- Available to work either Monday - Friday or Thursday - Monday
Location: This is a remote role based in Tulsa, OK
- Competitive Cash Compensation
- Early Stage Equity Package
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision and Wellness benefits
- 11 observed holidays
- 3 months of Parental Leave
- 401k and Commuter Benefits
We are a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.