Our company is a “managed marketplace” for life’s hardest purchases. Our mission is to help consumers make smart buying decisions in a moment of need. Every month millions of consumers turn to us for help with their considered (often emotional), need-based purchases and we connect hundreds of thousands of them directly to brands. These brands use our SaaS tools to manage their reviews, their presence on our site, communicate with consumers and generate revenue.
As a Sales Representatives you will:
We are a diverse team located remotely across the U.S. and internationally. We are fast-paced and “GRIND-ing out” our core values: Generate Ownership, Resolve Through Data, Invent with Grit, Network to Win and Deliver Impact Daily.
Check out this video to learn more about our company!
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Guide consumers through all the options and helps narrow down the search so no one has to tackle life’s biggest purchases alone.
- Be responsible for ensuring each consumer has the 5-star experience they deserve by helping connect them with the right brand to fit their needs.
- Be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- Must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- Be comfortable and confident on the phone and communicating with consumers through other channels such as SMS and email.
This position requires a high level of professionalism and ability to consistently treat each new call with a positive approach. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business. Sales through customer service!
***Location: Tulsa, OK - hybrid/flex-remote work available***
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements to help guide them to the best match.
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet quota and facilitate an experience consumers come back from again and again.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Consistently meet set performance metrics
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources in an effective and timely manner and demonstrate respect for others.
(These responsibilities are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job related duties as required)
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
- Proven experience as tele-sales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Stands up for decisions, takes responsibility for results, and shares both good and bad outcomes transparently.
- Demonstrates a relentless focus on results with a commitment to deliver; Always starts with a "Let's go GRIND it out" attitude.
- Takes decisive action, and confidently changes course if unsuccessful
- Displays a growth mindset to continually improve; encourages everyone around them to to be tenacious and never settle.
- Constantly seeks feedback to improve; Focused on solving issues,
- Acts with urgency; delivers top results in hours and days instead of weeks and months.
- Relentless in their pursuit of success and possesses the willpower to embrace challenges as opportunities.
- Must be based in Tulsa, OK
(our daily GRIND)
Responsibility creates the freedom to quickly deliver value, we make no excuses, and consistently improve results.
RESOLVE THROUGH DATA
We make data-driven decisions, think systematically about ROI and resolve complexity to drive results
INVENT WITH GRIT
We are intellectually curious, create, take smart risks and grind out results because Fortune Favors the Bold.
NETWORK TO WIN
We foster diversity, build trust through collaboration, close the loop, get to the bottom-line and turn debate into action and results.
DELIVER IMPACT DAILY
We grind it out deliver important work, are efficient, have a relentless sense of urgency and drive results
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Location: Tulsa, OK - in office or hybrid/flex-remote work available**
- Frequency of travel: Occasional travel may be required for meetings, training and/or conferences.
- Light physical activities and efforts required in working within an office environment.
(Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with existing ADA requirements for otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities.)
We do not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other reason prohibited by law.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Stock Option Plan