Business Development Representative (Americas)
A little about us
We're on a mission to bring together talented people and great remote jobs by making cross border hiring easy. We want to spread the privileges and benefits of great employment and help make this the norm for remote workers around the world.
We are a 100% distributed company that began its journey in 2019. We’re well-funded and are assembling the core team that will take us to the next level. We’re already a global company with team members in the UK, India, Germany, the USA, Finland, Latvia, and Mexico.
Hiring people internationally is complicated – with interacting engineering, legal, financial, operations, and HR processes. We’d like to find people who think this is as interesting a challenge as we do.
We're an inclusive and diverse workplace, and welcome applicants from marginalized groups – the world over.
Location: Tulsa, OK
What we're looking for...
To fuel our rapid growth, we are looking for uniquely talented Business Development individuals. These individuals are ready, not only to sell the amazing benefits of remote working, but to embrace it themselves. This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of the future of work, to become a thought-leader in this rapidly growing space and earn lucrative performance-based commission. Working with an agile and innovative customer base of like minded companies and leaders. As such, we are looking for individuals with 1-3 years of sales experience who:
- Are able to show numerous examples of how they have worked successfully in teams and contributed to the progress of others who have worked with them
- Show enthusiasm and passion for the work they do, and come across as engaging and motivated to the people they meet, especially their customers
- Can talk in detail about their past performance and the experiences and lessons learnt that help them to manage their performance more effectively today
- Demonstrate a genuine curiosity about their customers’ businesses and subsequent needs. Being able to talk extensively about the customer problems they have helped to solve in their previous roles
- Have a bias for action, working proactively to ensure they always meet the number while ensuring that their customers get the best service possible
- Enjoy problem solving and can share anecdotal evidence of challenges overcome, the lessons learned and how this helps them today
- Qualify inbound sales enquiries for the regional Account Executive and manage the full sales cycle up to close, for inbound deals below a certain threshold.
- Conduct outbound sales prospecting from target lists provided and generate meetings for the Business development Leads.
- Present and articulate the capabilities of our employment platform to targeted customer segments and personas
- Qualify leads and prospects in a systematic manner that creates new and predictable pipeline.
- Create awareness among remote-first and remote-open companies by reaching out and starting conversations with their HR and hiring functions.
- Work collaboratively with the team to develop and improve the effectiveness of our go-to-market efforts
- Work in our CRM to forecast accurate future revenues, update records and track activity across accounts and contacts
Career defining sales foundations...
- Join an incredibly diverse team based across 4 continents and get exposure to cultures from around the world
- Learn from the best, with highly experienced BDR Managers who, will upskill your capabilities rapidly in a fast paced environment
- Work with the latest tools and systems that are critical to high velocity sales for high-growth SaaS companies
- Get rewarded with a lucrative compensation scheme and fast track progression to Account Executive Level for Top performing BDRs
- Enjoy the completely remote experience, with a flexible life style and work life balance with none of the hassles of inner-city commutes, or the expense!
- Meet the global team at our company offsite and make friends with people from around the world!
- Benefit from best-in-class formalized sales training that will set a solid foundation lasting your entire career
- Have fun! :)
- Great communications and presentation skills
- 1-3 years experience in a customer-facing business development or sales role
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience with the digital tools and tactics of B2B prospecting (eg SalesLoft, Zoom)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- BONUS Passionate about remote work
- BONUS Experience selling or talking to the HR function
- BONUS Speak two or more languages to business proficient level
You'll also need...
- A reliable home internet connection (or be able to get one).
- Fluent English language.
- To be based in Tulsa, OK
Benefits & Compensation
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully flexible hours.
- 40 days including public holidays, or legal minimum in your region if greater.
- Home Office Equipment budget
- Wellness and wellbeing support
- Private Health Insurance (if you want it)
- Time off for volunteering
This is a remote role based in Tulsa, OK