A little about us
We're on a mission to bring together talented people and great remote jobs by making cross border hiring easy. We want to spread the privileges and benefits of great employment and help make this the norm for remote workers around the world.
We are a 100% distributed company that began its journey in 2019. We’re well-funded and are assembling the core team that will take us to the next level. We’re already a global company with team members in the UK, India, Germany, the USA, Finland, Latvia, and Mexico.
Hiring people internationally is complicated – with interacting engineering, legal, financial, operations, and HR processes. We’d like to find people who think this is as interesting a challenge as we do.
We're an inclusive and diverse workplace, and welcome applicants from marginalized groups – the world over.
Location: Tulsa, OK
What we're looking for...
We are doubling our customer-base on a monthly basis and recruiting Account Managers to work with our customers. Ensuring they have a great experience working with our teams and get the most out of our platform.
This is a strategic role within the commercial organisation that will require chosen candidates to work with leaders, people professionals and finance teams from some of the fastest growing tech companies in the Americas and EMEA.
The core Sales DNA requires that these candidates:
- Are able to show numerous examples of how they have worked successfully in teams and contributed to the progress of others who have worked with them
- Show enthusiasm and passion for the work they do, and come across as engaging and motivated to the people they meet, especially their customers
- Can talk in detail about their past performance and the experiences and lessons learnt that help them to manage their performance more effectively today
- Demonstrate a genuine curiosity about their customers’ businesses and subsequent needs. Being able to talk extensively about the customer problems they have helped to solve in their previous roles
- Have a bias for action, working proactively to ensure they always meet the number while ensuring that their customers get the best service possible
- Enjoy problem solving and can share anecdotal evidence of challenges overcome, the lessons learned and how this helps them today
- Manage relationships, account growth and customer satisfaction across
- Present and articulate the capabilities of our employment platform to targeted customer segments and personas
- Work collaboratively with the team to develop and improve the effectiveness of our go-to-market efforts
- Work in our CRM to forecast accurate future revenues, update records and track activity across accounts and contacts
- Great communications and presentation skills
- 4+ years experience in a customer-facing business development or sales role with significant time spent in an account management or account director role in the SaaS/Paas spaces.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience with the digital tools and tactics of B2B prospecting (eg Outreach, Zoom)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- BONUS Passionate about remote work
- BONUS Experience selling or talking to the HR function
- BONUS Speak two or more languages to business proficient level
You'll also need...
- A reliable home internet connection (or be able to get one).
- Fluent English language.
- Must be based in Tulsa, OK
Benefits & Compensation
Salary & Benefits:
Location: Tulsa, OK
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully flexible hours.
- 40 days including public holidays, or legal minimum in your region if greater.
- Home Office Equipment budget
- Wellness and wellbeing support
- Private Health Insurance (if you want it)
- Time off for volunteering